LAS VEGAS, NV — Hyperion Munitions, a distinguished veteran-owned manufacturer of premium ammunition and firearms accessories, is set to make a powerful impact at the upcoming SHOT Show in Las Vegas, NV. Scheduled to kick off in mid-January, this year’s exhibition marks Hyperion Munitions’ second consecutive year of significant brand visibility, underlining its commitment to the shooting sports, hunting, law enforcement, and armed forces industries.
Hyperion Munitions takes pride in delivering exceptional products to firearms enthusiasts, tactical shooters, competitors, and sports shooting professionals. In line with this commitment, the company is excited to introduce strategic partnerships with six distinguished brands in the industry:
- T6 Firearms: A cutting-edge system-driven firearm manufacturer bringing industry-changing innovation to the market for increased precision and maintained target acquisition.
- Oriskany Arms Inc: A 100% vertically integrated US family-owned manufacturer of top-tier 1911s and accessories launching their new Gen II at the show.
- Garaysar Ft Myers: A leading provider of tactical shotguns and related accessories, recognized for their quality and reliability, boasting a 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty, Dealer VIP program, and US Service center.
- Precise Trigger Control (PTC): The greatest innovation in firearm performance and safety in 100 years, a utility-patented system allowing a mil-spec trigger to perform like a $300+ drop-in for under $50.
- Operator Coffee: A veteran-owned, premium, small-batch craft roasted coffee directly benefiting veteran and first responder charities with a passion for making a difference in veteran suicide rates.
- Veteran Ammo: A veteran-owned and operated Florida-based US manufacturer of target and premium small-caliber ammunition, dedicated to the United States consumer.
These strategic partnerships represent a significant milestone for Hyperion Munitions, reinforcing its commitment to delivering top-tier products and services to customers.
The SHOT Show event in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides an ideal platform for Hyperion Munitions to unveil its latest product innovations. Attendees can expect exciting product announcements that demonstrate the company’s ongoing commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Hyperion Munitions invites all SHOT Show attendees to visit booth #70115 and experience the future of shooting sports firsthand.
Dane Thomas, CEO of Hyperion Munitions, expressed his enthusiasm for the company’s participation, stating, “As a USMC Veteran, there has never been a more important time to partner with value-added brands dedicated to America First. Hyperion stands firm in ensuring this team shows focus and care to the sanctity of our freedoms and rights. We are proud to be the first line of defense and focused on expanding our distribution partner footprint to service more dealers nationally.”
Hyperion Munitions is dedicated to fostering collaboration, excellence, and innovation within the firearms industry. These new partnerships and product releases reflect the company’s unwavering commitment to this vision. Anticipating a successful and engaging SHOT Show event, Hyperion Munitions looks forward to sharing its passion for high-quality firearms and accessories with fellow industry professionals.
For more information about Hyperion Munitions, strategic partnerships, and new product releases, please visit www.hyperionmunitions.com.
About Hyperion Munitions: At Hyperion Munitions, our mission is to exemplify a united team dedicated to the principles of responsible firearm ownership. We seamlessly connect manufacturers and discerning buyers within our network and team, utilizing our extensive resources and industry knowledge to deliver superior guns and ammunition known for their unparalleled quality, reliability, and performance.
Media Contact: Media Relations Hyperion Munitions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 813-763-7488